Galaxy Note 7 meets the glamorous style of every phone lovers. However, Samsung had found out that the said unit been released to the public were exploding. All over the places, the phones caused explosions that made them decide to have a massive recall and stopped the shipment to avoid any other incident that the unit may cause.
Recently, another incident caused by a Galaxy Note 7 in St. Petersburg, Florida where Nathan Dornacher loses his car upon leaving the mobile inside while charging. He and his family had just returned home from a yard sale on Labor Day when Dornacher left his Galaxy Note 7 in the car to charge while he brought a desk they have bought into the house.
When they already get back on the car with his 8-year-old daughter and their family dog, he saw a flame inside from his mobile. They were looking for an extinguisher but they cannot find it, so they called the Fire Department for a help.
The Fire Department was able to off the fire but it’s quite too late his car and everything inside became ashes. The Samsung Company already informed about the said incident and committed on conducting an investigation about it, also ensured to help Dornacher to cope up from the unexpected occurrence.
On the other hand, a Note 7 explosion also caused $1,400 worth of damage to a hotel room in Australia. Although Dornacher was not really sure that the Galaxy Note 7 was the cause of the incident, the scenario, and other related incidents pointed it literally. As of the moment, Samsung is not yet contacting Dornacher to discuss the said explosion.